Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Doing what I do

I am on my first experiential marketing tour. It is also the first time Big and I are working together. I love being on the team with him. It's interesting that he has had 11 years experience working in this field, which is what I got my degree in and ultimately wanted to do with my life. I am grateful that he values me enough to bring me in this tour with him.
This tour is definitely a challenge because of the tour producer's disorganization but it's gorgeous seeing what we are making of it. I think that we are learning more about what not to do, which is a great lesson in itself.
Today I am a successful professional rope artist...I am respected and well known for my craft. Today I am being paid to go see the sights in NYC on a marketing tour. Today I glow.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment