Monday, January 3, 2011

This new year

I took my rings off on january first as a symbolic way to start my new year as an independent woman. Josh and I have been surprisingly great through all this. We fight when it makes sense given the circumstance, but we quickly get over it. We are nurturing our friendship, which is a positive. It's going to be hard to completely let go. For both of us. It's been 14 yeas after all, it's going to take half a minute to deal with such a newness.
Today I looked into getting vanna registered in CA and getting a driver's license for myself. Then I've got to look into car insurance. Fun.
I also packed up my thrift store suit case full and so far its not over the airline weight limit. But I am still having to ship some stuff to the cottage. I'm sad about having to move from the cottage too, but honestly I can't even think about that right now.
I'm doing ok emotionally but I know this is just the tip of the iceburg. Tomorrow I am going to shoot this former photo client I had since before I went out to LA, it'll be nice to do this sort of gig again. I think it's interesting that I never shoot in LA and I just happen to do it in NC. I wonder if I will be doing it in NY, I kinda hope so actually! But I might not even end up in NY, who knows and right now who cares. I know that whatever is meant to be will be and I trust in God to guide me and light my way because I honestly have no idea where I'm going or how to get there.
I feel like Atreyu on the Great Quest.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment