Monday, April 4, 2011

Creation


The other day Big and I had a glorious day together. He made one of his patented picnics and we drove to the beach. He had an errand to run on the way so we decided to make a beach trip out of it.
It was so lovely being out in the open air and the sand with him. It was also nice to get out of the house. Though I must say the new dwelling is coming along nicely. He and I have arranged and rearranged the meager furnishings we have until they were placed perfectly, it was nice that he gave input into the decorating. I also made a bunch of things and crafted many pieces for the new house.
I made a flower arrangement out of pink gerber daisies that looks like a little flower cupcake, and I decorated some tulip shaped votive holders and turned them into a pretty matching bath caddy set to hold tooth brushes and toothpaste. Little things like that. I like nesting. I will be the first to admit it. It makes me happy to create things for the house that I live in, it just makes things feel much more comfy to me.
I have been toying with the idea of creating a blog to document the things that I create. It really is such a wonderful outlet for me, and for the most part I create things just one time to give as gifts so I rarely keep them around and consequently I forget about them. It would be nice to have a collection of videos to remind me what I made and how I made it, in case I ever forget.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment